Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Oregoniversary!!!

It's officially been one year since we hauled our junk into Portland! Hard to believe that this was one year ago:

Moving day: August 16, 2008

I'd like to say that our apartment is much cleaner now, but... ya know. :)

It's been one pretty dope year. The city, the food, the drink, the people, the hikes, the bikes... I can't believe we crammed it all into 365 days. Every day I think about how lucky we are to live here, and that we get to do the stuff we love whenever we want. I big puffy pink heart Portland!

Here's to many more years!!

Love,
Jenny

p.s. Does anyone think I need to change the name of this blog??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

drop the ing in moving

Jenny M said...

Wow... good call!!

Dad said...

Happy Anniversary! Yep, might be time for an update on the name.