Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone is having a great holiday! Paul and I are just hanging out at home today, eating and drinking. Paul started us out with a delicious breakfast.


And I am happy to report I am now on my 3rd mimosa. :)

We're having a standing rib roast (which just went in the oven), mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, and green beans for dinner. Check this out:


Does that look amazing? I can't wait to eat...

We're also putting up the tree today! I just got done sorting the branches.


We got new ornaments and LED lights this year, so I will post a picture as soon as it's done! After the official Mayo family tree lighting, of course.

And just for fun, some shots of Buckley having a lazy day on the couch (these were actually yesterday):


It has been a little while since the last blog, however nothing exciting has really happened. Just been living life! Next Friday is the downtown Portland tree lighting, so I will definitely take some pics and post about that. There is a HUGE Douglas Fir right in the middle of Pioneer Square, I can't wait to see it lit up!

Oh, this was semi-exciting for me... I finished a crochet project I was working on for a few weeks! I did a scarf made of granny squares and pom-poms. I heart it.



Now I need a new coat to go with it...

I'll post again later once dinner is done and the tree is up. I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We have lots to be thankful for!

Love,
Jenny

No comments: