Thursday, November 27, 2008

Apparently I have chosen to liveblog Thanksgiving...

Oh man... so full. We just finished a most excellent dinner. Standing rib roast with a rosemary horseradish crust, garlic mashed potatoes that were absolute perfection, mashed sweet potatoes (not pictured, I took the pic before they were plated!), and green beans. Mmmmmmmmm.


No, it is not a trick of photography... the roast was really that gigantic. Needless to say, we have some leftovers. :)

Buckley even got a gourmet dinner: rib roast meat n' scraps, mashed sweet potatoes, and some kibble for crunch. He is one puppy that has much to be thankful for.


I think I'm officially done blogging for today. :) There is still pumpkin pie and whipped cream to come, so I need to lie down and let this food settle to make room!

Again, we hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving full of food and friends and family and awesomeness. Love to you all!

Jenny & Paul

No comments: