Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Packing it up

We leave the day after tomorrow. The DAY after TOMORROW! I can hardly believe it. But I definitely believe it when I see how much is left to pack.

We're about 75% there. I'm finishing up the last of the laundry, all my clothes and shoes are packed, we even successfully tackled that extra bedroom/storage room for every little piece of stuff that we didn't have another place for. Next up: the kitchen. I am actually afraid of starting the kitchen because I know there is so much there. Yikes!

I might potentially have a job interview next week. More on that later, if it goes well. :)

There might not be another post until we get there, since they could be shutting off our cable/internet at home any mome








Just kidding. It's still on for now. But, we've got a LOT of work to do so I better get to it!

Love,
Jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the move that is happening very very soon. I'm so happy for y'all!


hugs

alishan

Unknown said...

Good luck with everything Jen! I hope your potential job interview leads into something great. Must feel good to be living out a dream...I am a little jealous :)

Love ya lots

Kristy

Elliot / Elijah said...

HA!
That cut-off-internet joke slayed me.
Safe travels, guys.

-E